At Albatross Physical Therapy and Wellness, we want to maximize your time with us. For your convenience, please schedule using the booking calendar below and follow the New Patient Forms link to download. Then print and fill out the Forms, and bring them with you to your first visit, along with your insurance information and photo ID.
Step 1: BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Step 2: COMPLETE ALL PATIENT FORMS
Our forms are PDF files. To download and print the forms, you'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
Step 3: Get ready for your visit
Before Your First Visit:
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the Initial Evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the Evaluation.